Monday, February 3, 2014

Butterflies

I did research on butterflies when I went to a butterfly exhibit and I learned a lot.
There was the paper kite butterfly, my favorite.

 
From: Southeast Asia 
Size: 9-10 cm
Color: Yellow and Black
Habit:
They like to stay in groups with the same kind of butterflies and they like cool places.

Then there are the Great egg-flies.


From: Madagascar, Asia, and Australia
Size: 7-9 cm
Color: black, blue, and white
Habit:
They like to land on people and are very territorial.


There are the Asian swallowtail.

From:Asia
Size: 10-13 cm
Color: black and white
Habit:
These little guys are very playful with other butterflies and love flying at fast speeds.


That's all I gathered while I was in there but I learned a lot about the beautiful creatures.


Thanks for viewing!


2 comments: